Hello Monday.com Community!
We at Trix Solutions are back in action and happy to announce the release of Moncli version 1.1.
Features, enhancements, and fixes include
- New and improved Wiki documentation is now available!
- Query an item’s parent group (see get_group method under Items).
- Query activity logs for an item (see get_activity_logs method under Items).
- Retrieve column values when querying for items via client, board, and group (see example here).
- Query tags from board (see get_tags method under Boards).
- Query items by multiple column values from board (see get_items_by_multiple_column_values under Boards).
- Enhanced querying with return fields (see example here).
- Look up board columns and item column values by id or title (see example here).
- New API key and connection timeout configurations (see example here).
- Address issues with groups.
- Extend connection timeout for uploading files to 5 minutes by default.
Also be on the lookout for v1.2, which will be released before the end of the month. Some things to look forward include:
- Full parity with the monday.com API v2.
We are proud to say that our monday.com python client is the most feature-rich of any existing open-source python client for this ever-growing WorkOS platform. For additional information, assistance, or to suggest a feature enhancement, please open an issue on our github repository or reach out to me at email@example.com and I would be happy to help!
Thank you very much and happy coding!