Monday.com forms

I am working with single select option present in monday forms. I am facing some challenges.

Following are the challenges I am facing.

NOTE:

• Single select in form creates column in board.
  • Tiers1 and Tiers2 column created through this form
  • Every new column(Tiers) depends on previous columns(Tiers)—>eg Tiers2 depends on Tiers1

STEP1:This is the single select option in monday form

MicrosoftTeams-image (15)

STEP2:With the help of this I created column Tiers1
MicrosoftTeams-image (16)

STEP3:Now for every option(software, hardware, network) I created Tiers2 with include condition.
MicrosoftTeams-image (19)
MicrosoftTeams-image (18)
MicrosoftTeams-image (17)

STEP4:Problem starts from here, when I submit this form it creates separate column in monday board

STEP 5: I want only single column of Tiers2 that filter out values as per selection of Tiers1 without giving two extra column of Tiers2

STEP 6: Now when I create Tiers3 column for every option of Tiers2(s1,s2,s3) it will create separate 3 columns(Tiers3) for every Tiers2(s1,s2,s3) option .

e.g. for software(s1, s2, s3) it will create separate 3 Tiers3 column
MicrosoftTeams-image (18)

SOLUTION WE NEEDED:

1. I want only single column of Tiers2 that filter out values as per selection of Tiers1 without giving two extra column of Tiers2

2.:I want only single column of Tiers3 that filter out values as per selection of Tiers2 without giving any extra column of Tiers3

3.If you have alternative solutions like automations etc in monday.com most welcome.

Hi monday,

hi all, refer to trailing query. Similar issue facing by me… too… any solution…