Monday.com & Salesforce Integration for Marketing Cloud

Was scanning through discussions on Salesforce integration, but most topics are around the CRM side of SF. Has anyone used the integration for Marketing Cloud (particular with journey building, email campaigns etc.) and what capabilities have you found with the integration. Just trying to see if the juice is worth squeeze to get my SFMC admin involved with helping me make the integration.

Hey Sam!

While I can’t speak from personal experience here, it might be worth making the integration just so you can see what is possible and play around with it. Our support team is also always happy to help you find the right automation/integration workflow or workaround to get what you need out of it.

You can reach us here.

Hey @sblum

Welcome to the community! By enabling monday.com Salesforce integration, you can establish a virtual marketing platform that streamlines marketing across email, mobile apps, social media, websites, and more. In short, you can combine all marketing channels in one place. Besides, you can get to know your customers through demographic and behavioral information. Based on this, you can send personalized messages or offers and modernize the user experience.

If you’re looking to link the platforms (monday.com and Salesforce), teaming up with a recognized monday.com consulting company is the right decision. These consultants help in implementing integration and driving your marketing campaign’s effectiveness.