Monday Form & Work Form Improve

I have try Monday Form and Work Form. It’s great but i would like a small product feature improve.

1. NUMBER SEPARETED
    Is it okay that we can choose to type the form with “,” to separated thousand, million, billion and to ensure no more error in wrong number type? I see that the number is in perfect separated in board but not in form?
    We’re a marketing agency and we used this for customer budget sometimes they type the wrong budget with addition “0”. This can make us happy in short time :wink: but the customer will be not when we make wrong plan for them.

I see that jotform has a way to fix this quite perfect

It will be amazing that we can choose a number that can be define as currency coloumn for number like jotform above
If it is hard, is it okay to add a formula column to mirrow show the result that the customer just type like when i type 1000 the small mirror will display.
Or it will be amazing that can display the number in words for example:
1000 - One thousand
I have found this code in gifthub that work in excel but i will be too compliacated for me to do this in Formula in Monday
=TRIM(IF(OR(LEN(FLOOR(A2,1))>=13,FLOOR(A2,1)<=0)+N(" HocExcel.Online"),“Out of range”,PROPER(SUBSTITUTE(CONCATENATE(
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),1,1)+1,“”,“one hundred “,“two hundred “,“three hundred “,“four hundred “,“five hundred “,“six hundred “,“seven hundred “,“eight hundred “,“nine hundred “),
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),2,1)+1,””,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),3,1)+1+N(“HocExcel.Online “),“ten”,“eleven”,“twelve”,“thirteen”,“fourteen”,“fifteen”,“sixteen”,“seventeen”,“eighteen”,“nineteen”),“twenty”,“thirty”,“forty”,“fifty”,“sixty”,“seventy”,“eighty”,“ninety”),IF(VALUE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),2,1))>1,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),3,1)+1,””,”-one”,”-two”,”-three”,”-four”,”-five”,”-six”,”-seven”,”-eight”,“-nine”),IF(VALUE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),2,1))=0,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),3,1)+1,“”,“one”,“two”,“three”,“four”,“five”,“six”,“seven”,“eight”,“nine”),“”)),IF(A2>=10^9," billion “,”“),
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),4,1)+1+N(” HocExcel.Online “),”“,“one hundred “,“two hundred “,“three hundred “,“four hundred “,“five hundred “,“six hundred “,“seven hundred “,“eight hundred “,“nine hundred “),
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),5,1)+1+N(“HocExcel.Online”),””,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),6,1)+1,“ten”,“eleven”,“twelve”,“thirteen”,“fourteen”,“fifteen”,“sixteen”,“seventeen”,“eighteen”,“nineteen”),“twenty”,“thirty”,“forty”,“fifty”,“sixty”,“seventy”,“eighty”,“ninety”),IF(VALUE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),5,1))>1,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),6,1)+1,””,”-one”,”-two”,”-three”,”-four”,”-five”,”-six”,”-seven”,”-eight",“-nine”),IF(VALUE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),5,1))=0,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),6,1)+1,“”,“one”,“two”,“three”,“four”,“five”,“six”,“seven”,“eight”,“nine”),“”)),IF(VALUE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),4,3))>0," million “,”“),
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),7,1)+1,”“,“one hundred “,“two hundred “,“three hundred “,“four hundred “,“five hundred “,“six hundred “,“seven hundred “,“eight hundred “,“nine hundred “),
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),8,1)+1,””,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),9,1)+1,“ten”,“eleven”,“twelve”,“thirteen”,“fourteen”,“fifteen”,“sixteen”,“seventeen”,“eighteen”,“nineteen”),“twenty”,“thirty”,“forty”,“fifty”,“sixty”,“seventy”,“eighty”,“ninety”),IF(VALUE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),8,1))>1,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),9,1)+1,””,”-one”,”-two”,”-three”,”-four”,”-five”,”-six”,”-seven”,”-eight",“-nine”),IF(VALUE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),8,1))=0,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),9,1)+1,“”,“one”,“two”,“three”,“four”,“five”,“six”,“seven”,“eight”,“nine”),“”)),IF(VALUE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),7,3))," thousand “,”“),
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),10,1)+1,”“,“one hundred “,“two hundred “,“three hundred “,“four hundred “,“five hundred “,“six hundred “,“seven hundred “,“eight hundred “,“nine hundred “),
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),11,1)+1,””,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),12,1)+1,“ten”,“eleven”,“twelve”,“thirteen”,“fourteen”,“fifteen”,“sixteen”,“seventeen”,“eighteen”,“nineteen”),“twenty”,“thirty”,“forty”,“fifty”,“sixty”,“seventy”,“eighty”,“ninety”),IF(VALUE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),11,1))>1,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),12,1)+1,””,”-one”,”-two”,”-three”,”-four”,”-five”,”-six”,”-seven”,”-eight",“-nine”),IF(VALUE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),11,1))=0,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(A2),REPT(0,12)),12,1)+1,“”,“one”,“two”,“three”,“four”,“five”,“six”,“seven”,“eight”,“nine”),“”)))," “,” “)&IF(FLOOR(A2,1)>1,” dollars"," dollar"))&IF(ISERROR(FIND(“.”,A2,1))," and No Cents"," and “&PROPER(IF(LEN(LEFT(TRIM(MID(SUBSTITUTE(A2,”.“,REPT(” “,255)),255,200)),2))=1,
CHOOSE(1*LEFT(TRIM(MID(SUBSTITUTE(A2,”.“,REPT(” “,255)),255,200)),2),“ten”,“twenty”,“thirty”,“forty”,“fifty”,“sixty”,“seventy”,“eighty”,“ninety”)&” Cents",“”)&CONCATENATE(
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(LEFT(TRIM(MID(SUBSTITUTE(A2,“.”,REPT(" “,255)),255,200)),2)),REPT(0,12)),11,1)+1,”“,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(LEFT(TRIM(MID(SUBSTITUTE(A2,”.“,REPT(” “,255)),255,200)),2)),REPT(0,12)),12,1)+1,“ten”,“eleven”,“twelve”,“thirteen”,“fourteen”,“fifteen”,“sixteen”,“seventeen”,“eighteen”,“nineteen”)&” Cents",“twenty”,“thirty”,“forty”,“fifty”,“sixty”,“seventy”,“eighty”,“ninety”),IF(VALUE(MID(TEXT(INT(LEFT(TRIM(MID(SUBSTITUTE(A2,“.”,REPT(" “,255)),255,200)),2)),REPT(0,12)),11,1))>1,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(LEFT(TRIM(MID(SUBSTITUTE(A2,”.“,REPT(” “,255)),255,200)),2)),REPT(0,12)),12,1)+1,”“,”-one",“-two”,“-three”,“-four”,“-five”,“-six”,“-seven”,“-eight”,“-nine”)&" Cents",IF(LEFT(TRIM(MID(SUBSTITUTE(A2,“.”,REPT(" “,255)),255,200)),2)=“01”,“one cent”,IF(LEFT(TRIM(MID(SUBSTITUTE(A2,”.“,REPT(” “,255)),255,200)),1)=“0”,
CHOOSE(MID(TEXT(INT(LEFT(TRIM(MID(SUBSTITUTE(A2,”.“,REPT(” “,255)),255,200)),2)),REPT(0,12)),12,1)+1+N(“HocExcel.Online”),”“,“one”,“two”,“three”,“four”,“five”,“six”,“seven”,“eight”,“nine”)&” Cents",“”))))))))
You can see it working here
https://onedrive.live.com/View.aspx?resid=D266F3DAECD76E9D!271089&app=Excel&authkey=!AFhoG5ju3uSpKUM
It also has a way for our Vietnamese customer
2. THE DATE AND TIME CHOOSE FOR DIFFERENT COUNTRY
In our country, the people always use the format of the date is DD-MM-YYYY but in Monday we can only see that it will only display as MM-DD-YYYY.
And we can’t choose the time with the date. It’s not very good when it is a deadline request.
Jotform has a way that can be choosen like this.

I think workform Monday has much better UI design and with this small improve it will be much easier to use than Jotform.
Thank you for an amazing community and i hope this feature will be improved soon to help Monday user can try the amazing workform ; )

@Vincent if you’re open to another form solution that integrates natively with Monday, take a look at Fillout. It lets you configure custom number validation like you described. Hope that helps!