Monday to Slack channel annoucements

Hi - we have slack connected to Monday and I’d like to send a notification to a channel in slack that an item (by name) in a board has closed won (this would be a status update) and the total amount it closed at, eg: $20K.

Does anyone know what that automation would look like? Thank you

Hi @brianwbates :wave:

You can use our Slack integration to set up an automation that will alert you when a status is changed on an item on a board.
You can read about the integration here: Slack integration

In particular, you might find this automation recipe useful:

You can select the ‘notify’ section of the integration recipe to configure what the notification should include. You can pull data into these notifications from the board, like in the example below:

You could log the deal amount in a numbers column and then pull this column in to the notification.

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :smile:

Best,

Dani

Thanks.

I was able to get the notification setup but the column that includes the final total order value, which I also want to include in the slack notification, is not listed as a column/field to include. It is a formula column. Is there anything I can do to include the total order value with the slack notification?

Thanks

Sending again for help, please.