Move Time Tracking Column between boards with automation?

Hello, everyone.

I wonder if it’s possible to move the time tracking columns between boards with automation? One of my boards automatically move the line to another board when the status column is set to done.

If it’s not, Is it possible to save the value in timetracking column to a column automatically and then move this column to the other board (I tried doing this with the formula column, but I’m not able to move this column with automation whatsoever)?

My goal is to stop putting manual values regarding the time in my columns in order to move these values to the other board with automation.

Cheers!

Hey @caioari :wave:

At this time, The Time Tracking Column is not supported in automations that move items to different boards at this time, so what you’re looking to achieve isn’t possible via an automation.

However, manually moving an item to another board will support the moving of the time tracking column’s information! Check out this article for more details: How to move a group or an item

If this doesn’t fit your needs, something you can always try instead would be to use one of our 3rd party platform integrations to build your own automation:

Otherwise, if you are comfortable coding or have access to any developers, you can build your own automation using our API:

If you need additional support on our APIs or apps platform, I would recommend doing a search for your question in our developer community here.

If you need help building custom integrations, we also have an option for paid assistance through our network of certified monday.com partners. If this interests you, simply fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly!

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
Jenna

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.