Multiple status columns in one chart and defining the order that chart bars appear

I have 2 questions:

1. I have 2 Status columns that I want to represent on the same chart, but I can’t find a way of doing this. Each item/row has a 2 RAG status (Red/Amber/Green) columns and I want the number of Red, Amber and Green items from both columns, is it possible?
  2. I want to change the order in which the bars are represented on the chart, Green, then Amber, then Red, but is seems to put them in alphabetical order. I want them in the order that they appear in the drop down list of statuses in the table. Can this be done?

Hey Neil,

1. At this time it is only possible to select one status column per board via the chart view - that said, could you consider using the stacked bar chart? This way you can select the two columns to be reported on. Let me know your thoughts!

2. I am afraid it isn’t currently possible to further customise the order of the bars - sorry for the inconvenience here! I did want to note however that the team is aware that the limitation exists are are considering addressing in the future :pray:

It’s a wider issue I think, we also need to be able to add several number columns to a chart (eg a pie chart showing budget, how much spent and budget remaining for example) or amount of cost before and after an event

I definitely understand where you’re coming from here!

Please go ahead and submit this as a feature request so our community can vote, and increase the likelihood of this being rolled out.