Multiple url in monday account

How can I create multiple URL in my monday account

Hi @Jose.Roberto - while I do not believe this is possible in monday, you could always purchase additional URLs and redirect them to your main monday.com URL. This is usually managed via the domain provider (Go Daddy, etc…).

Thanks
Mark

Hi @Jose.Roberto :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

At the moment it’s not possible to have multiple URLs connected to one monday.com account I’m afraid.
As @mark.anley mentioned, you may be able to achieve this via external domain providers but this isn’t something we offer natively at the moment.

If this is something you would like to see added to the platform in future, you might like to consider opening a thread in our Feature Request section.
Here other users who would also like this added to the platform will be able to upvote the feature!
You can find this here: Submit an Idea - monday Community Forum

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :slight_smile:

Best,
Dani

Hi @Jose.Roberto

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.