My Week - not showing the date :(

Hi,

I have added a linked date onto my boards but when I add a date in there it doesn’t show on “my week” which isn’t ideal. Does anyone know why this might be?

Hi @MatyP!

Are you still running into an issue here? Would you be open to sharing screenshots of your My Week, the My Week settings, and the board with the item that does not appear in My Week? I can troubleshoot with you from there.

-Aron

Hi @MatyP :wave:

Just to follow up on this, we have now released a new feature called ‘My Work’, which is replacing the My Week feature.
It allows you to see all of your tasks across all boards without needing to view them in a week by week format, making it easier to get an overview of everything you have assigned to you.

You can read more on this here - My Work

Let us know if you still have any issues with seeing your tasks, and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

We are having issues with MyWeek, but were told that Monday developers will no longer be fixing bugs on it.

Your comment about assisting has me wondering if we were misinformed?

Hi @tommemben,

Thanks for your comment - happy to clarify here!
You’re correct that as My Work is replacing My Week, we will not be prioritising any bug fixing for the My Week feature.

That said, if you’re having issues with My Week, we are happy to take a look and see if the issue is indeed a bug, or if it might be the result of other issues. Often issues with My Week can actually be from the board setup or the My Week settings, which we can still help to resolve :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I hope this makes things a little clearer!

Best,

Dani

It is indeed a bug that began about two weeks ago, as confirmed by Monday Support. On larger screens, the calendar pop up is detached from the main modal window and now appears partially off-screen, therefore making it impossible to change dates of any items:

But since My Work has an even worse bug (as confirmed by Monday Support) that is preventing us from seeing entire pulses, we have to continue using My Week for now. Our productivity has slowed to a crawl, because now our team has to switch back and forth from My Week to Workspaces, just to manage the dates of pulses.

For paid customers who have made Monday their primary project management tool, this is becoming a deal breaker. We’ve been so happy with Monday for 3+ years, so it was a bit of a shock being told that a critical bug on a live feature would be ignored. (Especially when the fix would take less than 30 minutes.)

Hey @tommemben,

We can completely understand the frustration as we transition between these two features! It’s definitely a place of growing pains and we deeply appreciate your feedback on both this process and the new My Work feature we are rolling out.

I would highly encourage you to submit any and all feedback you have on My Work using the feedback button we have in the top right corner so our Product Team can take it into consideration.

They take user feedback very seriously! In fact, many of our features began as user requests.

For any issues you are experiencing with My Work as well, I would encourage you to reach out to support@monday.com so we can help as best we can with any necessary troubleshooting.

Cheers,
Jenna

Thanks Jenna, but we’ve done all that. Over the last few weeks we’ve had 20+ email exchanges with four different members of the support team, and have spent hours taking screenshots, making screen recordings, granting developer access, and testing out various settings of the beta product (My Work) per the request of your support, product, and developer teams.

In return, we’ve been told:

• Stop using My Week, because the bug will never be fixed
  • Start using My Work, which is unusable due to several bugs that they will investigate and get back to us on

Do you see the issue with the suggestions we’ve been given? Stop using the broken thing and start using a newer broken thing?

I don’t know what else to do at this point. It would be one thing if this were a free product, or something still in the development stage. But we were early adopters of Monday and have been a multi-seat paid subscriber for years.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.