My Work not able to see all boards?

I am trying to use mywork as a todo list. But it’s only listing tasks from 3 boards. In settings, it does not see any other boards. Do I need to do something to my other boards to make them visible there?

You may have to search for your boards by name. From my experience, they do not always show up in a selectable list.

We’ve been having this same issue for more than a year. I’ve exchanged dozens of emails with Monday Support, but there has been no resolution.

1 Like

You can’t search for boards within My Work.

Following. Same issue - all boards not showing in My Work.

I have the same issue. Has there been some solution or resolution of this by now?

Not that I know of. We ended up creating new boards and transferring pulses. We also had the same issue with certain pulses not showing up, and had to recreate those as well.

Apparently Monday changed something in the code a few years ago. One support rep suggested that these issues seem to be isolated to boards/pulses that were created using the old code. They worked on the old “My Week” page, but some aren’t compatible with the newer version of that (“My Work”.) And because this has only affected a small number of users (early adopters), they haven’t really prioritized addressing it.

I also cannot see all my boards in My Work. This makes the My Work feature useless. I’ve tried copying boards, renaming boards, etc. There is no way to search for a board in My Work. This is a Bug that should be addressed immediately.

2 Likes

Still seems to be an issue, and it seems to vary between users. I can see boards other members of my team cannot, AND there are a couple of newer boards no one seems to be able to see. Is Monday.com just going to ignore this massive issue?

1 Like

I am also having this issue and it is causing major problems.

2 Likes

Monday.com needs to fix this, as the My Work feature is badly needed but currently broken.

1 Like