See all my tasks in one place?

My team uses Monday for task management; mostly my tasks are self-managed on my own “to do” board, but sometimes I’m added as an owner on tasks on other boards.

Is there any way to have all tasks where I’m an owner show up together, regardless of the board they belong to? The closest I’ve found is the My Week page, but that is not at all sufficient (not enough info, too much wasted whitespace) - I want a board-view-style page (or at least a Kanban view) where I can see all my tasks in one place.

I can’t believe that doesn’t exist; it seems like such an obvious, necessary and basic feature. But I can’t find it anywhere! What am I missing?

1 Like

Hi Eleanor

Can you try using search everything to see if this solves your need? This article should explain how to use it for your needs.

Let me know if that answers your request? :smiley:

I second this! @Julia-monday.com, the search everything is okay but it is still not sufficient. This brings in irrelevant information that is not necessarily a task while requiring manual filtering through to actually find my tasks. A task list should be easily found and legible for all users, regardless of Computer Literacy. This is visible in My Week, but again, My Week is almost useless because it brings in Everything and Anything you are tied to, if it’s a task or not.

1 Like

Thanks Julia. It would be great to have a proper board-style overview of all tasks, but this is fairly close for my purposes.

I think ultimately I want a page I can actually work from, not just a search function or a discovery option, especially since this does not seem to update in real-time. But in the meantime, this will certainly suffice.

1 Like

@Eleanor does the “my week” function not do this for you?

My Week does show all the tasks, but it’s not particularly usable for working from - it shows nothing other than task name and due date, and there’s so much white space it involves a lot of scrolling.

Hi @Eleanor

Clicking on any task in My Week will reveal a pop out card with all the information related to the item:

Would that perhaps solve the issue you describe here?

1 Like

That’s very good to know, but no it doesn’t - the information still isn’t visible all on one page, the way it is on a board. A useful thing to know though, thankyou.

1 Like