See & Update All Tasks From One Place

I am on several boards where I can be assigned as the owner of a task. I would love to have one, workable place to view and update all of my tasks, regardless of on which board they were created.

The nature of my role and team means that my tasks must exist on several different boards, but it makes it very difficult to see what’s on my plate.

Workarounds tried:

1. My Week - requires due dates to be assigned before tasks show here. Not all of my tasks have due dates assigned, but I need visibility of them anyway.
  2. Dashboard - I’ve attempted to use both the Table (with multiple boards linked) and the Cross Account Board widgets on a dashboard to accomplish this, but there’s not a way to easily filter and/or save filters for an entire Dashboard. This would mean manually filtering each time to get the view I desire.

That would definitely help us too!

@laurak Try checking the box in My Week Settings to “Show assignments without a date”

Thanks for the tip! That helps with seeing tasks all on one place but not with all the information associated with each task, and not the ability to update from there.

The My Week view is great. However, I’d like to be able to see ALL tasks (with dates) assigned to me without clicking forward 1 week at a time. Is there a different place this exists or a different way to achieve this, perhaps with a Dashboard?

2 Likes

This. If I’m not mistaken, I can’t believe there isn’t a way to achieve this!

I use the timeline feature to know when I should be working on something. It’s useless since it won’t appear until the week of the due date.

1 Like