See & Update All Tasks From One Place

This would be ideal for us too. We have hundreds of boards and a clear and simple way of seeing which pulses due. We use my week but if means us having to flip back weeks to find any missed tasks.

This feature is SO important Monday - Can you please give us a response on timeline for implementation?
I have changed over my entire company to Monday from one of your competitors, the lack of this feature is a deal breaker and we are now considering changing back! Very embarrassing for both of us :frowning:

1 Like

100% agree. I’ve mentioned this before. An item can be a few weeks long and I need to know when is that timeline for that item I expect to see items that need to be worked on, including when its due. I don’t want a task that should be worked on for three weeks to only pop up on the last week and then end up rushing my projects.

2 Likes

Hi Monday team,
This is a MUST HAVE feature for our teams as well.
We’re trying to move all our teams into Monday and not having this option can be a deal breaker for us.

Just a simple list view of all the tasks a user is assigned to, with a generated URL.

• The ‘My week’ screen just isn’t usable if you want to see tasks with due date that isn’t in the current week.
  • The search everything also isn’t good enough as it has very limited filters, and there’s no URL.

Do you have any update on this feature?
Thanks.

2 Likes

this is a useful feature to search over > 10 boards - though I would also like the Search Everything to have a way to include AND / OR conditions along with NOT - so that I could save a search such as: (items assigned to me OR my team) AND with Status NOT DONE could be displayed.

1 Like