Hey there, i am wanting to see if there is anyone else who can either shine some light on some issues that my company has been experiencing for a week or so now.
Basically the system has become so insanely slow and clunky that it is basically impossible to use without generating a considerable amount of contempt.
This is ranging from small projects to medium all the way up to larger projects.
So the board size does not appear to be the issue.
So just seems like the systems optimization has taken a hit recently.
First time we noticed this was when someone reported that they could no longer put emoji’s in the title of boards. So something on the backend has definitely changed as opposed to something we’ve built but i’d be happy to hear to the contrary.
I’m hoping this can be resolved fairly quick as it’s taken some time to win people over, for that to now being tested by something outside of our control.