Hi, we have been able to choose more than one item in a connected board which was configured to “Not allow linking to multiple items”. In order to reproduce:
- Add a connect column to any board;
- Configure the connected column to not allow linking to multiple items;
- Create an item;
- In the “Connected column” choose one item from the connected board;
- Monday will show the chosen item in the “Connected column cell” (correct);
- In the “Connected column”, click on the cell backgroud (the tiny space around the conected item name and the boarders of the cell);
- Monday will open the connected board items list for you to choose ANOTHER item (even if you already have one or more items chosens)
- Repeat step 7 again to choose more items.
Can someone confirm this, please?