Query Timeout Occurring When it Shouldn't Be

Hi Team,

Happy Friday!

I’m experiencing quite a strange issue while making a request for an item by ID whereby I receive a timeout error. Complexity seems to relatively small so I’m a little confused, but maybe I’m calculating complexity wrong? Furthermore, this request works 19/20 times but fails semi-regularly.

Any help would be much appreciated :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Query:
big-Screenshot 2021-01-30 at 12.10.22 AM

Response:
big-monday-request-timeout

Please do let me know if you need any further information, I shall look forward to hearing from you :+1:

Hi @booey811!

I see that your query is embedded in some other function. Could it be that you’re calling it too many times, and thus exceeding the complexity limit? Feel free to DM me with more specifics as to the context of what you’re doing if you think that’d help!

For reference, here is the section in our API on complexity limiting: https://monday.com/developers/v2#rate-limits-section-complexity-limiting.

Take a look and let me know if this helps answer your questions! Happy continue digging into this with you if not.

-Helen

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.