Question API Query - filtered by multiple column values

Hi,

We are currently develop a Calendar App (very much like the default calendar, with some extra features), I’m struggling how to overcome the performance issue for large amount of data (had reported in Advise for Performance Issue & Getting Timeout Error 504 as well).

Is that possible to filtered by multiple column_values with 1 column_id?

Something like:

query ($boardId: Int!) {
items_by_column_values (board_id:$boardId, column_id:“startDate”, column_value:“2021-01-01,2021-01-02,2021-01-03,2021-01-04,2021-01-05”) {
id
name
column_values { id title text value }
}
}

Since I can’t filtered by date range, so I tried to loop a bunch of dates and keep calling API to get the item within a certain date range:

var queryCalendar = `query ($boardId: Int!, $startDateId: String!, $calendarStartDate: String!) {
                      items_by_column_values (board_id:$boardId, column_id:$startDateId, column_value:$calendarStartDate) { 
                        id
                        name
                        column_values { id title text value } 
                      } 
                    }`;
    Object.keys(dateArray).forEach(key => {
        monday.api(queryCalendar, { variables: {boardId: boardId, startDateId: startDateId, calendarStartDate: dateArray[key]} })
          .then(res => {
            console.log(res);
          });
     });

But I keep getting this error when I go to Calendar Month View:

Any idea how can I solve this?

Thanks

Br, YH

Hi, Is there any update??

Br, YH

Hi @yarhuoy!

I see my colleague @dipro had a chance to get back to you in the other thread so I will close this for now.

Let us know if you have additional questions or concerns at this time!

-Helen