"Sign up not permitted from a subdomain"

Sometimes when I try logging in using SSO providers I get the error “Sign-up not permitted from a subdomain”. I really don’t know anything more. Could someone inform me on what this message is? I can’t seem to find it documented anywhere.

Thanks a lot

Hi @tasostester1 - I think this type of question would be best answered by support. I haven’t run into that myself but it could be something wrong in how the SSO was configured or the type of SSO in use. Support can help figure out the mystery: write to support@monday.com

~ Deb Cinkus, PMP
Certified monday․com Partner
CEO & Principal Consultant, Polished Geek

Book a Consultation with a monday․com expert: https://meet.polishedgeek.com/more-with-monday

:houses: Want to chat live with other monday․com fans & users?
Join our unofficial community chat on Discord: The Monday Neighborhood

Hi @tasostester1 :wave:

Welcome to the Community!

As @PolishedGeek mentioned, this would be best answered by our support team.
If you can pop us over an email to support@monday.com along with a screenshot / screen recording of the error you’re seeing, we’ll be happy to take a closer look!

Best,

Dani

Hi again @tasostester1!

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani