Slack Integration that works from Slack to monday.com

Do we have some native recipes for slack integration from slack to monday?
I am unable to use the one which is available as after authorization,it lands me to the inbox page and does not reflect in the integration center.

Hey @aquibk !

At this time, this is the only integration we have that takes information from Slack and sends it to monday.com:

This recipe does apply across the entire account, which is why you may not see a “recipe” for it listed in your Board Integrations.

Does this help? If this is not what you are looking for, could you elaborate a bit more on what information seems to be missing from where after you authorize the integration? https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

I also want to note that if we do not currently have the Slack Integration capabilities you’re looking for, you can always try to use one of our 3rd party platform integrations to build your own integration with Slack:

Otherwise, if you are comfortable coding or have access to any developers, you can build your own Integration using our API:

If you need additional support on our APIs or apps platform, I would recommend doing a search for your question in our developer community here. You can also post to the community to get help from other monday.com developers.

If you need help building custom integrations, we also have an option for paid assistance through our network of certified monday.com partners. If this interests you, simply fill out this form and someone will be in touch shortly!

I hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.