Small consulting agency looking for set-up and future support

Small consulting and training company looking pricing for set up help.
We’re currently using the paid version.
We are already 6 years active in the industry and now looking to run the whole company via monday.com. We use google drive and docs etc, calendar and typeform but we need to build the whole customer journey and documantation in the platform.
We need to have financial data, operations, administration, calendar and project management in the platform and only communicate through that.

Looking for someone in the EU timezones.

Hi @Phaedra and welcome to the monday.com community forums! There are a ton of great partners out there and allow me to introduce the team from CarbonWeb!

As a Channel and Advanced Delivery Partner with monday.com, we work with users every day to solve their biggest problems on the platform. Whether it’s learning all the basics or developing advanced third-party integrations, our team is here to help!

We use monday.com ourselves to keep track of team tasks, project management, CRM, sales, and even our HR department!

We even have our own project management app that is available completely free on the marketplace, and I would love to walk you through getting started.

Feel free to book a time with our team here - https://www.demo.carbonweb.co/

Best regards,

Jonathan Grad

Account Manager

Carbon Web Print, LLC

Schedule Consultation | Website

Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : jgrad@carbonweb.co

Hi @Phaedra,

As a Monday.com official partner, I help many businesses to build and optimize their workflows and working methods with the monday.com platform.

I’d like to mention that I’m pretty experienced with your needs as I’ve implemented such solutions for some previous customers

I’d love to work with you on this project and I can ensure you will be satisfied with the final delivery.

Feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

heziboss@gmail.com

My Calendly

Hello @Phaedra ,

Welcome to the monday community :muscle:!

I am sure our team at thespelas.com can help you out! At thespelas.com we’re an Official and Authorized monday partner with over 5 years of individual experience on the platform and extensive experience in designing and implementing customized solutions that are tailored to each business’ goals.

We are based in Athens, Greece , and can surely work together at your preferred time zone.

We have a wealth of experience in creating specialized solutions that are according to business and monday best practices, and can certainly implement a solution for you that will have all your business processes on monday as you described.

We are also experts in both custom and native integrations, and can ensure that they are utilized to their fullest potential in optimizing your solution by integrating with any other software you might use.

Please do schedule a Free Consulting Session with us here so we can better discuss your vision and requirements! Alternatively, if none of the available time slots work out for you, please contact us at info@thespelas.com so we can do our best to accommodate you.

I sincerely hope our services can be of use to you :slight_smile: !

Best Regards,
Giannis Koukounas, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

Hi @Phaedra ,

I am a certified monday.com consultant and would like to connect to understand your use case in a better way and suggest you the best possible solution.

You can reach out to me at aquibcs@outlook.com

Best Regards,
Aquib Zafar

1 Like

Hey there! With DriveSync integration, you can easily connect your board items and files to Google Drive.
Whenever you create a new item, DriveSync will automatically create a folder for it in Google Drive. Plus, it will make sure that the files from your items get copied into their respective Google Drive folders too. Super convenient!

Hey @Phaedra

As a Monday.com official partner, I help many businesses build and optimize their workflows and working methods with the monday.com platform.

I’d like to mention that I’m pretty experienced with your needs as I’ve implemented such solutions for some previous customers

I’d love to work with you on this project and I can ensure you will be satisfied with the final delivery.
BTW, I’m based in your time zone.

Feel free to contact me :slight_smile:

heziboss@gmail.com

My Calendly

Hi @Phaedra I’m an ex-monday.com implementation consultant who now offers freelance consultation and setup services. I have worked with 100+ use cases and managed delivery of different sizes. The feedback from my customers have over been overwhelmingly positive as I go above and beyond to meet client requirements and also really passionate about pushing the product’s boundaries. If you want to have a free consultation, you can contact me here: Contact Us

Hey Phaedra!

Welcome to the monday community! Building workflows and organizing multiple mission-critical operations can be done easier with monday.com. By setting up workflow for each operation like finance, IT operations, administration, and project management, you can easily provide a collaborative environment for your workforce, clients, and customers. Besides, you can consolidate data that arises from multiple touchpoints and process them for performance evaluation or future market analysis.

If you’re looking for experts to build tailored workflows and automation, hiring dedicated monday.com consultants is the right choice. These consultants can work without any time and geographical barriers and provide robust support for monday.com workflow development and integrations.