Small New Architectural Start-Up Company Looking to Hire expert

I’ve been moonlighting for years but starting a small architecture firm in next month or so. I’ve been messing around with Monday.com over the last few months to see if I like the interface and I do. Company is very small but time is important so organization, integration and automization is important. I don’t have the time to set all of this up and could use a partner to help me do this. Someone who knows what questions to ask me and how to make this software work for me to make my life easier. I haven’t done much at all so basically starting from scratch. Located in NY, USA.

1 Like

Hi @architect-start-up :wave:

Welcome to the monday.com community!

Your use case sounds interesting and I know our teams would enjoy working with you on finding your specific and unique whole solution. We have dedicated teams including our Solutions Engineers and our full stack Development Team of integration experts, based in Australia with an international crew and a global customer base.

We’re the APAC 2020 Partner of the Year, a Platinum Partner, a monday.com Preferred Partner, and we experience with a number of clients based in the US. It would be great to have a non-obligatory discovery call with you and find out more about your current situation and see if we can help.

Please feel free to drop me an email via peta@upstreamtech.io or use the below link to book that call.

Chat with Peta

Thanks and kind regards,
Peta - upstream

Hi there @architect-start-up and welcome to the monday.com community! Getting your enviornment in order can be quite the under taking and I would be interested in seeing how the team at CarbonWeb might be able to help.

Our team takes a component-by-component approach to ensure our partners are getting the most out of their monday Work OS while making the process smooth, easy, and flexible.

I’d be interested in learning about your business to see how our team can help. If you’d like to grab some time with me please do so here: Consultation - Ricky

Good luck as you get going with monday.com!

Best regards,

Ricky Tomer

VP of Sales
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 440-462-7743 | Email : ricky@carbonweb.co

1 Like

We would love to talk to you about your monday.com needs! We are a small and passionate team based in the US. If you’d like to schedule an intro call with us, just send an email to jenna@iointegration.com. Congratulations on the new firm!

1 Like

Hi Vincent,
If you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

1 Like

Hey @architect-start-up !

Welcome to the monday com community!

First of all many congratulations on starting an architecture firm.

Since you have been messing around with monday com for quite some time and still struggling to make the most of this Work OS, I would suggest you hire monday.com experts from a reliable partner and seek help from them. You have already mentioned that the company is small in size but time is critical for the organization. Having an expert by your side can help you save a significant amount of time when streamlining workflows, integrating third-party apps with monday Work OS, or automating manual and time-intensive tasks.

Regards
Neelam B
Damco Solutions
Phone: +1 609 632 0350 | Email : info@damcogroup.com