Subfolders Within Subfolders

hello! i just joined monday yesterday and im already loving tinkering and maneuvering through the platform and discovering all of the templates available (not quite ready to start creating my own workspace from scratch just yet).

i personally was planning to label my main folders “client 1”, “client 2”, “client 3”, etc., and have their own respective folders, files, sheets, boards, and what have you placed inside. for example, i would like to separate the HRIS subfolder from the HRMS subfolder and while that is do-able and i have done it, the templates I recently installed for Employee Onboarding, Employee Directory, Employee Review, and Recruitment Pipeline are all folders and i cannot move them into the HRIS or HRMS subfolders due to there being a limit of only 1 subfolder allowed. taking them out of the folders would have the same effect as combining the HRIS and HRMS content into one folder. just too messy and disorganized for me personally :hear_no_evil:

i would really appreciate it if subfolders within subfolders could be implemented as it’ll enable myself and others in the community to be better organized and find the material we need quickly and without hassle. in an attempt to avoid another potential request for more subfolders in the future (i noticed im not the first to request the implementation of subfolders in general :full_moon_with_face:), i’d love to see the possibility of utilizing 3 subfolders at once: folder > subfolder > sub-subfolder > sub-sub-subfolder (while naming them like this would make me laugh quite a bit, its not necessary for me to enjoy using it :')). With the workspace outline (left panel) and workspace (right panel) spacing in Work Management being adjustable and everyone utilizing various different monitor sizes, i don’t believe this added feature would negatively affect the UX of the platform, but do correct me if i’m wrong! :heart: