Titles disappear when switching "First day of the week" to Sunday

My “First day of the week” randomly changed back to Monday, so I attempted to change it back to Sunday. Whenever I do so, all of the titles disappear (image below), making the calendar useless.

This is an important feature to us, and seems like a simple fix— thanks!

1 Like

Same thing happened here. The view randomly changed to First day of week as Sunday. And then one of 2 calendar views went to a Sun-Thu pattern. When I updated the preferences to go back to Monday as first day of the week and added weekends in again, the titles on our calendar view items went blank too.

@mightysgs I think the Sunday - Thursday pattern may come from this new setting I found yesterday.

Click on your profile picture in the top right ->Administration → click on the Account tab under General → Weekends.

I’m hoping the calendar view is a quick fix, definitely a pain!!

Thanks - I changed the Admin/Wkds setting back to a Sat/Sun weekend (not sure how it got changed to a Fri/Sat weekend but that’s another question). And I changed a setting on the board - that’s when the titles all disappeared. Still not back.

1 Like

Yeah, the disappearing titles glitch seems to be a company wide issue for us. Hoping this can be resolved quick!

@masonmay - our titles are back after we changed both the Admin settings to ID our weekends AND we changed the Personal Profile to start the week on Monday. Maybe this will help you.