Why does one employee have a small black and white cloud icon next to their photo?

One user has a small black circle with a white cloud in it next in the bottom left hand corner of their profile pic whenever you assign them to an item or when viewing their account in the admin screen. What does it mean? The email address associated with the account is the regular company email and the account has full member access.

Thank you in advance!

Hi @oboothhowe :wave:

Thanks for posting!

The icon you’re seeing refers to the users Working Status .
This allows you to easily see if your team member is taking a break or working from home.

You can set this via the profile picture in the bottom left hand corner:

I hope this helps! Remember to mark as solved if this answers your question :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Best,

Dani

Hi @oboothhowe :wave:

I hope the answer above was helpful for you!

If so, please don’t forget to mark it as the solution so other users can easily find it, and to close this thread :slightly_smiling_face:
If not, feel free to ask any additional questions you have!

Best,
Dani

Hi @oboothhowe

I hope the answers in this thread are useful!
As we haven’t had any updates here, I’m going to go ahead and mark this thread as solved.
This means that the thread will close in 7 days time :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have any additional questions or you feel your original query wasn’t resolved, please feel free to let us know and we’ll be happy to continue to assist!

Best,

Dani

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.