Ability to Automatically Archive Boards

We want to keep our boards as uncluttered as possible. E.g. Not have to manually police unused boards and archive them. Which is obviously hard to do when we do not have access to private boards unless we’ve been added to them.

Currently it’s possible to automatically archive an item in a board using automations, but we would love the ability to be able to set our account to automatically archive a board if it has not been used for X amount of time. This would save time and help reduce clutter.

Did you find a solution for this? I’m also looking for this kind of feature.

@keames

This can be done easily through the monday API using Integromat or similar.

Jim - The Monday Man channel
Signup for a FREE Integromat account with this link and get a FREE hour with The Monday Man

Looking for a similar action, but I think it falls under this too. We want to archive a board when all items are marked as completed. We don’t want to archive items separately, because we want them all to stay in the board and get archived together.

Did anyone answer this? I don’t want to archive items either, I want to archive a whole board.

2 Likes

This would be helpful and would help tremendously in project management. It would further elevate Monday boards from being like a spreadsheet to a project management tool. We create project boards for every project so it can get out of hand quick, especially in reports.

I’m also looking for this feature! Did anyone find a solution that does not require a 3rd party?