Backup Monday.com Boards

Hi I noticed a couple of conversations about this but not feature request yet.

This would be very helpful for my team as everyone has full access to edit (and they need to) but mistakes do happen.

It would be nice to manually backup if needed for instance, about to modify the board but need a backup in case something goes wrong.

Also, automatically backing up the boards every day or whatever to ensure we can always reupload the backup into Monday.com

Airtable has this feature and it works very well.

Hello!
We’re building a solution that will allow you to automatically backup and restore Monday’s workspaces, including boards. Here’s more information.
I’d be happy to chat with you and learn how we can help you to backup more Monday’s data!

1 Like

Hi @mariakorr - great to see that something is being done to enable automatic back-ups. Any timeline indication for this feature to be released? (we are trying to decide if we should wait or build some temporary alternative back-up system)

Thanks

Jacques

1 Like

we’re targeting 2022 for the release and I’d love to hear more about your needs!
my email is maria.korolenko[at]rewind. io

Hi @jaacquees, we might be able to help you: Our team has built an automated monday.com backup. It offers daily, secured backups, advanced restore capabilities and a daily sync to Google Sheets.

Here’s more information: Pro Backup for monday.com | Protect your monday.com boards

It will be soon available on the app market & integration center of monday.com

Hi Will,

Any timeframe on when your solution will be available on Monday’s app market?

cheers, Melanie

Hi @mrooney007 , I appreciate the follow-up here. You can expect our app to be available before the end of this month :slight_smile:

Hi @mrooney007 , just wanted to follow up on this. Our app has been approved a while ago. You can now install Pro Backup from the app marketplace.

Hi @jaacquees

I wanted to reach out and inform you that FluentPro, the company I’m a part of, has a solution for an automated Monday.com backup. Our platform allows you to choose how often you want to back up all your projects or specific data. It runs in the background, continuously saving new versions whenever changes are made. If any data is altered, damaged, or lost, you can automatically restore a previous backup version.

Read the article on how to restore project data on Monday.com to get more info about FluentPro Backup.

This needs to be a CORE feature, provided by Monday. I do appreciate being able to get a full account backup, but being able to set an automated regular backup of some or all boards, to cloud storage like OneDrive or something, really needs to be included as part of Monday functionality.

Hey!

FluentPro Backup can be a really good help. It provides automated Monday com backup and restore. Running continuously it saves your project versions, so that you can recover any version you need automatically.
Get more information Securing Your Information - Monday.com Backup Essentials - FluentPro Backup