Ability to create a RAID log

There isn’t an ability to have a condensed RAID log that can track Risk/Actions/Issues/Decisions/Dependencies. Due to being unable to rename groups, it makes it really hard to have one workbook to track all these things, and takes up more time for PMs to have to go through different workbooks to update each log. It would be good if you can make different groups with different names in the tables to track these in one place.

Hey Maddie,

Based on my understanding of a RAID log, it appears that this is something that could definitely be set up. Can you elaborate a little further on the roadblock of being unable to rename groups? You’re able to rename groups in boards, as long as no permissions have been set by the board owner, that are restricting this capability. You’re welcome to share a screenshot to specify what you’re referring to?

Sorry for delayed response.
What i have done is set up groups for a Risk, Action, Issue, or Decision (RAID) and created a drop down so it goes to the group when selected. However, trying to set up a table that accommodates for risks and its ratings (i.e. control, residual and inherent risk), that is also used to measure issues and actions, its a really long table.
I know columns have to sync between the hold board and groups, but it would be good for their to be a slight exception for the RAID log.
Does that make sense?

Why not create board views for Risk, Actions, Issues, Decisions, Dependencies - each with its own set of columns visible, and a filtered by group. This is as easy as setting your filters, column visibility on the board, then “save as new view” when on the main table view. Or clicking the + to the right of the views.

This would be much like flipping between sheets in a workbook - which is likely what everyone is used to already, correct? Easier to me than scrolling around to find the right group.