Ability to Reorder Views

How is this still not a feature 2.5 years later. Everyone individually favoriting their views in reverse order is a poor work-around for a software company claiming to value their customers work efficiency!

8 Likes

Thank you at least for this inspiration! I hadn’t thought of that.

2 Likes

This would benefit my team greatly as well. Can we expect this as a possibility in the near future??

3 Likes

Adding my support for this feature. Would be great to be able to re-order views so they’re grouped by relevance, especially for non-techy end-users. You’ve got to be able to spoon feed them the right info and steps on a platter.

3 Likes

Hi Monday team, this is a critical feature to ensure inexperienced users go to the views they are meant to use. Please consider implementing.

3 Likes

Would also need this feature :confused:

3 Likes

We need this feature asap. Its been 2 years team!

4 Likes

Please guys! This is urgent and I believe you can do it!!! :innocent:

3 Likes

Completely agree - it completely restricts what you are able to do with the board. Probably the most frustrating feature on Monday at the moment

1 Like

Almost 3 years later and still nothing on this one, oof

2 Likes

I too would like to see this functionality added.

1 Like

This is embarrassing. Not even an answer for such a critical “feature”. Feature is not even the right word. this is a necessity! And nothing moved in 3 years! the support team is really not doing their work.

3 Likes

Any news on this @Danielle-monday.com this is such an important feature, it’s crazy we don’t have this functionality given how much you promote views

3 Likes

Please just let us reorder the view tabs!! As simple as that!!
@Dani @CSG @CXS

1 Like

YES! I really need this in my life

I’m surprised this can’t be done

This was posted 9/2019 and it’s 8/2022. Shocked that this has not been added yet when people have been asking for almost three years.

3 Likes

When, if, they ever pick up this request - please can you also enable editing the label for Main Table.

2 Likes

and permissions to edit views that don’t also overly restrict board usability (like only being able to edit items youre assigned to
 as a tradeoff to prevent people from editing views). And hide views by user, just like columns. So owners can see main table, but regular users cant.

1 Like

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us the ability to order the views in a board. They are not easily navigable if we can’t reorder them. Having them in order of the date they were created is not helpful, and seems against the very principle that Monday.com has for being touting for their program being easy to navigate.

3 Likes