Ability to Reorder Views

• Add the ability to reorder the views

The latest view is not always the most important and it would be helpful to set the order of those views

4 Likes

Agree, this would be a great feature to have

8 Likes

Agree, reviving this feature request.

6 Likes

Yes! I’ve thought of this tooo

6 Likes

I’d like to upvote this like a million times. As one of several examples, we have a board with views representing tasks due in years. So view 1 is 2021, view 2 is 2022, view 3 is 2023, and then additional views were added for subsets of the main table. Now adding a 2024 view goes to the end and can’t drag or reorder it to right after 2023. Hopefully they come out with the feature to reorder soon.

8 Likes

Let me add a one millionth and one upvote!!! need this!!!

5 Likes

This is such a no-brainer, yet SO FRUSTRATING to live without.

6 Likes

How is this not a feature yet? It’s such a useful and simple function

6 Likes

Checking on this as well. This is a very basic but important feature.

3 Likes

I agree this feature would be very nice to have. There is a way to “kind-of” do it now. For anyone interested, here’s a link to a video on how: Changing Views Order

Jim - The Monday Man channel
Signup for a FREE Integromat account with this link and get a FREE hour with The Monday Man

7 Likes

So true! Seriously needs to be added.

4 Likes

Voting for this as it definitely needs to happen!

4 Likes

IS this feature in development?

5 Likes

I’d like to get this feature kicked to the top of the list - I’m currently building out a new board and am now faced with the realization that I’ll have to REMAKE every single view if I want them in a reasonable order.

5 Likes

Such an important feature!!

5 Likes

It’s surprising Monday.com lacks this basic feature. You could argue this is more important than ordering groups, which is already supported. What’s even more baffling is how simple this should be.

4 Likes

Adding another vote for this feature - maddening that it’s not enabled, such an important UX enablement.

3 Likes

Adding upvote for this - really needed!

3 Likes

looking forward to this feature as well

3 Likes

Upvoting for this! We could really use this feature.

3 Likes