Access to monday.com GraphQL API schema

Hi Folks,

Is it possible to get access to the monday.com API GraphQL schema file, so that I could use postman as my API playground?

It’s not my intention to put the monday.com API playground down but I need a dark theme at night :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Best wishes,
Ahmed

Hi @aalnussairi,

Do you mind expanding upon what this schema file you’re looking for would consist of? Is it just a Postman Collection folder with example API queries?

If so, at this time I’m afraid that we do not have a resource such as this, however our API documentation does include many examples of what your queries would need to look like.

I’m happy to see if we can get something like this put out though, I think it could really help app developers!

Hey @Helen ,

Apologies for my lack of specificity.

I am referring to schema files that are basically documentation on the GraphQL API. The benefit of having this is auto-complete when formulating a query and other creature comforts.

Please refer to this link from the postman docs as it would probably be a bit clearer than me.

I think monday.com probably have a schema laying around somewhere, but I know I haven’t found it.

Cheers!

Hi @aalnussairi,

Thanks for clarifying! I’m going to confirm with our team, but I don’t believe we offer this at this time.

I’ll get back to you once I get confirmation.

1 Like

Hi @aalnussairi!

Thanks for your patience. I just heard back from our team and you can find our GraphQL schema here.

Hope this helps! Let us know if you have additional questions or concerns at this time.

2 Likes

Awesome Stuff @Helen,

As always, thank you for your support! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.