Add more than one account

I am trying to integrate confluence with monday.com but I would like to have the possibility to configure more than one account for the ouath as well as github does, here I put a screenshot of how I would like the problem to appear is that I do not know how to do that screen since I only have the integration for a single account.

Hi @jonathan.herzum, welcome to our community!

At this time, I don’t believe we offer the multiple saved accounts screen option like we do with our native integrations.

I’m also double-checking this with the team just in case.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Helen, thank you very much for your answer, I hope you implement it soon as it would be interesting to work or develop that way.

1 Like

Hi @jonathan.herzum,

Apologies for the delay in response!

My colleagues let me know that while we don’t offer this in-house, you can definitely built this out yourself using our authorization URL. The flow would look something like this:

1. Your app user is redirected to our auth url
  2. Your app checks which user it is (based on the JWT) and gives them the accounts accordingly
  3. The user clicks the auth account they want to use
  4. Your app retrieves that profile from your database (i.e. any relevant API keys, etc.) and uses it to configure the recipe

Hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.