Add second Y axis to chart widget

In another thread someone mentioned using an App to create charts with a second Y axis., but they didn’t say what the App was, and I’m unable to find it in the App Marketplace by searching. Does anyone know which app(s) provide this functionality? Thanks.

1 Like

Hey Deb,

At this point, I am not familiar with apps that support a second Y axis, but I will do some investigating and let you know if I find or hear anything :+1:

2 Likes

Hi, any news on this? I would like to have a 2 axis simple chart combining bars + a line which is an accumulator of the total spent in budged in a time range. The bars would show the total per month on the other hand. I guess that he is talking about this other thread: 2 Axis / Combo Charts

@dwoodcock @BiancaT @alioshr The Analytics & Reports app by Screenful has dual axis line chart. You can learn more by watching the video on the Tour page:

Thanks @sl1nna , but this is a payed integration. I guess that there are others like this.

What at least I was expecting was a native option on Monday as a feature. =)

On an engineering standpoint it should not be very complicated to extend a functionality from 1 to 2 axis on a chart.

I would never want to pay 50 dollars/month just to see a second axis on a chart.