I think it would be beneficial to include a catalog of some sort within a WorkForm, where you do not have to go into an outside link to view things and are not limited to 5 photos. We have created an ‘order form’ for our company merchandise and in order to add a photo we have to go to an outside link to view them, so once we leave the form, when we go back we have to start the form all over again. It would be nice to have some sort of slideshow option where we can add the item name and photo and then they can click on that option to order.
As I know, Monday had some limitations when it came to this, but they’re often adding new features and improvements. Here are a couple of things you can try
It’s worth checking if there have been any updates or new features added to Monday since then. They might have addressed this limitation
Also you can consider using third-party form-building or catalog tools that can be embedded in Monday. Tools like JotForm, Wufoo, or even Google Forms can offer more flexibility in terms of adding images and creating catalogs.
I totally agree with you; having a built-in option for creating catalogs within WorkForms would be super handy. Good luck, and I hope you find a solution that works for your company’s merchandise order form
Nachliel from Easyapps here
The monday form description supports HTML, allowing you to embed images with the img tag in the format of
In addition to supporting HTML in the form description, our Monday form builder app Easyform supports this in the description of each question in the form, and the Thank you page.
Example of adding an image to the description:
In addition to that, we offer:
- Connected Board support:
- Limiting selection to a single item.
- Displaying items from multiple connected boards.
- Limiting select options to items from specific boards where a column is connected to multiple boards.
- Pro plan feature - item default values support - set default values for connected board columns hidden in the form.
- Upload files to your board’s file columns, with support for:
- Allowing only specific file types, such as images or pdf.
- Limiting the number of files that can be uploaded.
- Setting a maximum for file size.
- Manually retrying uploads if some or all of them fail.
- Set default values for the response item’s hidden group, status, connected board, and dropdown columns. To do so, select Item default values from the Settings menu.
- Add the item’s group as just another field to the form.
- Control the page’s top margin with the ability to set different values for desktop and mobile. To do so, select Page from the Settings menu.
Here is an example of our form in action:
I hope this helps,