Anyone using Monday.com to track EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System)

Hi Dani! Our group has been meeting for the last couple of weeks and we are at the point where we would love some input and guidance! Any chance you could join our next meeting (Wed, May 4 at 4 EST) or schedule another time to catch you up?

1 Like

@Dani Hi there. Replying to bump this up.

1 Like

I may be to too late to join the call but I’m also looking for an EOS/Monday.com solution

1 Like

@Atticus Where did you end up with this? We are pretty advanced users of Monday, and we are also working with a certified EOS consultant on implementing this into our business so I would love to chat! Feel free to email me if this is still something you’re working on! brad@langandigital.com

I know i am late to the game here. but I found this thread looking for this answer. Can anyone advise if this is still moving forward. If so, I would love to engage. In full disclosure I am a newb in Monday and frankly eos, but willing to engage where I can.

1 Like

Hello @Atticus !

If you’re looking for setting up boards for an EOS workflow and track them without relying on Excel, it is effective to hire experienced monday.com consultants from the monday com preferred partner company. The consultants simply help your business track EOS throughout your entire company for better effectiveness, adoption, and transparency with the use of appropriate tools.