It sounds like what you’re missing is the logic to tie everything together. Taking a step back, the flow of events you will most likely need to implement would be something like this:
- Watch a board and listen for a Status change
- Once a Status has been changed, it will return a payload (data) containing the user email and the item name
- Query all of the boards in the workspace/account and return the names of the boards
- Write some logic that will iterate through all of these returned board names and try to match it with the item name
- Once the board has been identified, you can query all of the users in the account and find the ID for the user with the email retrieved from step 2 (you will need to write a similar “checking” mechanism as you did in the previous step)
- Remove the identified user ID from board found in step 4 with the
So what you’re missing is the logic of your custom Integromat solution. Another way to think about it is, our API only allows you to pull different data sets related to your account.
However, manipulation of that data (whether you’re searching through it, trying to match it with other information, etc) should be handled by the code that you write.
I just took a look and Integromat offers different “Tools” modules such as the “Interator” and the “Set variable” that you may need to write this logic yourself.
Of course, I would be more than happy to point you in the write direction in terms of resources and guidance, but obviously we aren’t able to build these custom solutions for you and your team.
Regarding your other workflow of removing and re-adding all subscribers, regardless of which method you ultimately choose to implement, you still need the logic that will iterate through your boards in your workspace/account and look for the board with the title that matches the item name.