Automatically copying/syncing value of a column, from one board to another board

I have a few boards in same workspace with couple of common columns. Now when we add/update value for any of the column in any of the board, we want to get that reflected into other boards as well. Do we have a way to automate this through available automations?

Hello @j-shubham :wave: ,

Welcome to the monday community!

Perhaps connect and mirror columns would work out well for you depending on your use case.

Otherwise, you would possibly need to use something like Make.com to achieve what you are looking for.

We have an expert team regarding such implementations, so let us know should you need any professional assistance at info@thespelas.com .

Best Regards,
Giannis, Implementation Consultant at thespelas.com

Hi @j-shubham,
You can quickly achieve this using VLOOKUP.
With VLookup, you can automatically synchronize data from one board to another based on changes you make, such as creating new items or updating existing column values.

Here’s a quick setup guide;

If you have questions, please feel free to send us an email at appsupport@jetpackapps.co.

Best,
Cherryl

This works fine and fulfills my requirement, thanks!

1 Like

Hello,

does this also work with templates?
I want to create a new board from a Monday.com list via button - that works.
But I want to autofill all the information that is in the list included.

Best,
Pierre

Hi @j-shubham , how is connect and mirror working for you so far? We’d like to let you know that we’ve launched an app in the marketplace which you can try for free called Same Item Multiple Boards by Formula Lookout monday.com: Apps Marketplace

Here’s a screenshot on what you can see in the item view when installed