Best E-sign integration?

My company has recently switched from HubSpot to Monday.com and I cannot seem to find a good option to use to send e-sign docs to clients directly from Monday.com. We formally used PandaDoc through HubSpot, which integrated directly, and I know it can be used via Zapier, but I am curious what others currently use to send templates that require e-signatures.

Greatly appreciate any info anyone can share.

While browsing I seen an add on to Monday op.sign or something, it looked promising though I’ve not used it myself yet. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah, I saw Op.sign and tried to set it up but the integration didn’t seem to work, for the rule I cannot seem to figure out the last column for the document confirmation (completed, or not)

Ill continue to play around with it.

Hi @JeremyB @jblack and all,
This is Boaz from OP.Sign. Sorry for not seeing this post earlier.

We’ve made significant efforts into bringing the full functionality of the OP.Sign platform to be fully integrated with monday.com and what we offer today is by far superior to any other eSigning tool integration with monday.com

For any questions re the integration setup please shoot me an email to boaz@op.today or contact@op.today - or simply post here…

We’re also holding 1-1 video/screen share sessions to help troubleshoot issues.
Whatever works for you…
Thanks
Boaz

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.