Forms with E signature / Docusign integration

Hello there,

I would love to have the possibility to send forms that customers sign with official e-signatures.

Alternatively, an integration with Docusign or other e-signature service to sign a document / form generated from Monday.com.

Hey @Arnaud! We are working on this in the upcoming quarter with our automations and integrations team, stay tuned for some new ones coming your way over the next couple of months!

4 Likes

Hi @Arnaud,

We are a systems integrator and monday.com services partner. If you would like to jump on a call to talk about your DocuSign integrations please send me an email at scotland@729solutions.com.

-Scotland Miller
www.729solutions.com

1 Like

Nous sommes aussi très intéressé par la possibilité de faire signer en tactile nos clients sur des formulaires.

Hello there,

It seems you dropped the idea to integrate with Docusign in 2019. Is this in the 2020 Roadmap ?

Thanks for your support, Arnaud

Would love to know further information on this. We have Window film installers and when they are done with jobs we would love for them to have a form that is synced with Monday that can accept the client’s “sign off” signature.

3 Likes

Hey @Kikibakowski!

Thanks for writing in about this specific request in our community! We wanted to reach out and let you know that this specific request has currently been backlogged. At this time, it isn’t something that we are currently prioritizing on our roadmap, I’m afraid.

I can definitely see the value in having this feature available and I’d like to pass this request along, once again, to our Autopilot Team for their review and consideration.

Disappointing news. Is there ANY way to include a “customer sign-off” in a Monday.com workflow?

1 Like

We have to use a separate document that is uploaded with the form and stored in Monday.com.

Can you provide more details? I’m curious how you are adding a document to a “form” and how that works for getting a sign-off. Thanks!

I set up the Files column and labelled it for the form type needed. So for example if we require in our IT / IS departments a specific form for change management that’s one files column with the label, and then if we also require a sign-off we set up a second column with that label. When you create the form, set them as required and add a description. When your users complete the form and attach the files it will automatically add them to Monday on the pulse.

Let me know if that helps or you’d like some more detailed steps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are looking for something very similar.

Any progress or updates on this type of feature?

DocuGen has said they are working on integrated e-signature, but I’m not sure how close it is to release.

seems like a Docusign integration is almost here.

although I cannot find the “eDigital Signatures” app in the marketplace as per this video posted feb 26, 2021

Eligeo’s digital signature integration between DocuSign and mondoy.com -
eDigital Signatures for monday.com - YouTube

1 Like

Any update yet on this feature? it’s going to be critical to our product decision to choose monday.com or not.

1 Like

@aldasmallthings Welcome to the Monday.com Community!

If you are needing the ability to send documents to be eSigned you actually have a couple of options available now:

1. App Marketplace - Navigate to the marketplace via your Monday.com account or from the main website and search “sign”. You will currently find 3 different applications that can easily be integrated into your workflow. Cost vary. As of 05/13 I see the following: OP.Sign, PandaDoc and eDigital Signatures.

2. Integration via Integromat or Zapier - With this option, while it will require more technical setup and knowhow, you can easily integrate most popular eSign applications. Docusign, Adobe Sign etc. This method gives you more application options and more customization but obviously will require more work.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

If you need help getting started with monday․com, @aldasmallthings, don’t hesitate to reach out! We offer a limited number of no-charge strategy sessions in the community each week. You can book one here: Book a call with Polished Geek: Do more with monday․com . We’ll be happy to assist you with any remaining questions you have before making a decision to use monday․com, and we can provide some insight into the available e-signature apps

@andrew thanks for letting me know! is it possible to embed the signature experience directly into the form? I wasn’t seeing any options about that :slight_smile:

@aldasmallthings

When you say “form” are you referring to the document you are sending to be signed or a Form view from Monday?

If you mean the document, then yes most options will require you to send the document from a template where you will predetermine where the signature section goes. I’m actually going to do some testing with eDigital Signatures soon. I can let you know how it works in more detail once I dive into it.

From past experience with Docusign for example, you can set it up so that different templates will be sent out based on Status choices on Monday items and some information from the Monday item can auto populate on the Docusign template as well. But again that method means using a program like Integromat which requires considerably more setup.