Forms with E signature / Docusign integration

Any updates on this @ivanhong-monday.com ?

@Yu1992

There are currently 3 applications on the Marketplace that can accomplish this, or if you want more customization you can go with the custom integration route(Integromat or Zapier). I also see above that another app(Docugen) might be working on a esign option as well.

I havenā€™t heard anything from Monday in regards to setting up their own esign application or integration. With so many options available on the Marketplace, Iā€™m not sure its a high priority feature currently.

1 Like

You can integrate Jotform Free Online Form Builder & Form Creator | Jotform which offers E signatures on there forms with Monday https://monday.com/blog/product/monday-jotform-integration/ If you need any further assistance Iā€™ll be happy to help

Hey everyone!

We sincerely apologise for the delay in responding to this thread! We are working on improving our responsiveness to the community, particularly our feature request process so appreciate your patience in advance!

On that note, I did want to mention that it is possible to add an e-signature in forms via our new workforms feature - specifically using the signature column

Let me know if this helps!

@Neda @Hasmik @Ogi @niro

Hi. Iā€™m Happy to share the GetSign - The first monday.com Esign integration which is fully integrated with monday building blocks is now live. See the video below.

• Affordable compared to DocuSign and PandaDoc
  • Secure with Keys and audit trail
  • Branded Emails

Contact us for any question

1 Like

Fabulous app, @Nir-Jetpack ! Looking forward to integrating it with DocuGenā€™s clients

1 Like

Will getsign take the fields from the signed document and import them into a new Item in Monday?

@EPI1922 Yes! GetSign has Electronic signature Fillable Forms for that