Better Chart visibility

Is there any way to edit the space taken by charts. I am in the process of building dashboards for different departments however I’m coming across a repeat issue where the charts will not show the labels properly unless they take up half a page.
I want to get rid of this blank space and actually be able to read the labels, is there any way of doing this.
Like I say, I know I can make the chart bigger but I don’t want to do that, I want to use the space properly instead.

2 Likes

Hey George! Charlotte here! :wave: Happy to help out with this!

While it isn’t possible to reduce that empty space and see the item names without expanding the widget more, this is an amazing idea and we would love it if you would add it to the feature request section here!

In the meantime, you might have better luck changing the type of chat, as the labels show up closer to the actual chart in other formats like the bar chart.

Thanks for raising this! It would be super awesome to see more customization options regarding the formatting of the text and graphics in the chart widgets.

Hi Charlotte
I have seen there is another feature request that has been about for a long time so I have added my vote to that.
Regarding the changing the chart type, this doesn’t work either.
Again, lots of dead space but there seems to be a character limit on what the labels can display of only 16?

Which feature did you add your vote to? I have this same issue and I’ll vote for it as well. I couldn’t quickly find it.