Board duplication not duplicating automations

Hi all,

I’ve set up a board with a bunch of automations for moving items between groups and sending emails to customers but when I duplicate that board, none of the automations are being carried across to the copy. Does anyone know why this might be?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Exact same issue here - When i duplicate, automations do not carry over - Also when making a board from a template the Automations are not coming through either

2 Likes

I have the same issue. Everything, including the automations, would duplicate when I would duplicate a board. As of yesterday, none of the automations are duplicating and on about half of my boards the automations spontaneously disappeared. Kinda sucks

1 Like

Just for reference, the automations are stock dependency automations based off the timeline columns for main and subitems.

Hi @scunningham - all automations and integrations (depending on install type) should be carried over when boards are duplicated or created via template. I would recommend reaching out to monday support: support@monday.com as this sounds like a bug.

Thanks
Mark

2 Likes

So after investigation the reason Dependency automations no longer carry over is because they have been de-commissioned in favor of the new Dependency columns recently launched - So its not an issue, just look up the new guidance in the knowledge base

1 Like

That makes sense. The new dependencies are awesome btw! :smiley: