Board name for item name

Hello,

I would like that when an item is created, it is named with the name of the board automatically

thank you
Jean

1 Like

Hey @Jean ,

Assuming you’re using an automation to create items, all you have to do is edit the name of the items that are being created. You can edit your automation, click the item and you can edit the name to what ever you want.

Best regards,

Chris Medina

VP of Support Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 224-723-9450 | Email : Chrism@carbonweb.co

Merci beaucoup de ton retour, seulement, je vais créer des tableaux avec des noms différents et le nom de l’élément ne changera pas automatiquement :frowning:

Happy I could help! Let me know if you need anything else!

Best regards,

Chris Medina

VP of Support
Carbon Web Print, LLC
Schedule Consultation | Website
Phone: 224-723-9450 | Email : Chrism@carbonweb.co

It works for only one board, but if I want to do the same from a lot of boards I must do it in each board. ¿there is a way to cope the name of the board automatically?

I need this feature, too, but I wish it would source the board name automatically instead of requiring to manually type the board. I have a need for ~ 50 boards a year that trigger an automation to create a new item in another board and want it to be named after the original board. I don’t want to have to create 50 automations by scratch each time and wish it could just push the board name so I can make that board a template for all other use cases.