Bulk email unsubscribe/opt out option

Hi-

We’re sending bulk emails and we need to include an unsubscribe option. The end result would need to be something that we can filter for to avoid sending emails to that contact in the future.

For example, if we had something that recepients could click or do that would change an item’s status to “unsubscribed”, that would be perfect.

Is there any way to do this? It’s a legal issue, so I would assume Monday has a way to address it…right?

Hey Matthew,

Thank you for flagging this. I hear you and have raised this with our dedicated product team internally.

Transparently, I don’t believe we have a specific opt-out feature built into the solution just yet, however as mentioned, I’ve reached out to the feature owner and will get back to you asap!

Thanks!

I suppose we could link to a form that would ask for the email someone wanted to block. But that’s a somewhat clunky process and wouldn’t be ideal if there was a typo or error on either side (which isn’t far fetched when you have thousands of contacts to consider).

The best case would just be a button they could click to unsubscribe, like most bulk emails have.

1 Like