Camera Crane company monday.com set up

I am the new office manager for a camera crane company and I need assistance with setting up monday.com for various reasons. We provide camera crane rentals to production companies and hire out sub contractors to operate the camera cranes. We have jobs going on all at the same time so we need a way to track/manage these jobs and place sub contractors in their job. We need a place to track rental inventory and where the equipment is going for jobs. I don’t even know where to begin but I do think monday.com is the way to go considering we are currently using icalendar, outlook and excel. Any thoughts or ideas on where to start? - Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @rochellebrown :wave:

Welcome to the monday.com community!

upstream can help. We are Platinum Partners, monday.com Preferred Partners and APAC Partner of the Year for 2020. Based in Australia, we have a global staff network encompassing dedicated teams.

You’ll have access to our Solutions Engineers as well as our full stack Development Team who specialize in integrations and custom requirements. We have experience in inventory solutions as well as detailed project management requirements so I’m confident we can help.

Please feel free to return by email directly via peta@upstreamtech.io alternatively you can book straight into my calendar for a meeting using the below link. I would be very interested to understand your use case and see how we can help you.

Meet with Peta

Kind regards,
Peta - upstream

Hey @rochellebrown! Just hopping in here to see if you were able to find a good solution for this!

I would highly recommend taking a look at this guide for managing inventory with monday.com, if you haven’t already: https://support.monday.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016312539-Manage-your-inventory-with-monday-com

If this is not what you’re looking for, shoot us a message at support@monday.com and we’d be happy to assist further with this! :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.