Cannot Format "Mirror" Column Based on Timeline to Show Year

I have a board with a “Mirror” column that shows me the earliest of the dates in a subitems column.
Problem is that since things last for more than a year, i now have no way of knowing if my projects have been around for a month, or 13 months:

Now, I see that in a regular “date” column i can check a box to show the year (which you almost always want in a date). But if its a “mirror” column, no such option exists.
How can the year be added to the date format of such a column?

Similarly, I am not able to format the date in a mirrored column to include the current year, even when the original column is formatted to show the current year. Any tips?

As I try to increase the interconnectedness of my boards, this issue has been increasingly problematic. It would be nice if a date mirror column inherited the display settings in a single-board scenario. It would also be an acceptable solution if a mirrored date column had the normal date formatting options. In our specific tenant I do not think we ever have a need to just display a month and day, so in my instance a tenant-wide date display option would also work.

1 Like

Can someone give us the solutions about this? I also cannot format the date to current year even I choose “Show current year”.

Or do you have any formula?