Changing the Week start date on Weekly Timeline to a Monday instead of Sunday

I have looked for settings for the above but cannot find anything. Are you able to point me in the right direction or add as a query?

It’s here :slight_smile:. Goto your Admin area (click your profile pic lower/left corner, click General and choose Account tab)

Have fun.

Thanks for thatbut I already have that setting marked to Monday. When I look at one of my boards though and look at chart - weekly count, it commences from the sunday still

This is still an issue. Admin settings have Monday as first day of the week, but any charts, etc that group by week start on Sunday. Causing issues with reporting and consistency.

How can this be fixed?

2 Likes

Hey @acnotpc and @lon, thanks for writing about this! Would you be able to send me a screenshot of where this is happening for you so that I can better understand it? I would like to try to recreate the issue you are experiencing and submit it as a bug to be fixed if necessary :slight_smile:

The chart is grouped by week using Date Column. In our admin, week is set to begin on Monday, but these weeks are all starting on Sunday.

Highly interested in this as we have the same issue.

1 Like

I have the same issue but with the filter. When I filter a date column by: this week, it start in lasst Sunday until next Saturday, it does not pay attention to the first day of the week that I have setup in the account.

Do we know if there’s a way around it?