Choosing what we see in workload views/ dashboards

Hello!

As a part of our agile set up, we have functional teams working in other boards. It’s important for team leaders to be able to keep an eye on workloads. However, we’ve run into an issue when using dashboards to pull in information from other boards, where we’re not able to filter out people that’s not relevant to the teams. This is especially the case for subitems.

For example, we want to see team members for a set team. When we set up the workload widget to show this team, it also brings up people tagged in the parent item their task belongs to. We want to be able to unselect seeing people that’s not in the team.

Has anyone else had this issue and if so, how did you solve it?

It would be useful to be able to unselect certain columns or people if we didn’t want to see them in a specific view.

4 Likes

Hi! Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a solution for this issue. There’s actually another thread on this topic: Filtering Workloads by person, teams

It would be so helpful if you could vote on that idea, too! This is such a necessary feature and I’m really hoping there’s a solution for it soon.

2 Likes

agreed :slight_smile: it be great to up vote all related issues. I’ve tried to escalate this request with my monday contacts. but let’s keep the voting and conversation up!

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up on the other thread - I’ve given that a vote too. Agreed it’s a really necessary feature. It’s getting tricky to track people’s workload in a tidy way!

1 Like

This is an issue I’m coming up against as well. Trying to create a view so Heads can keep an eye on their team’s workload but if someone from another team assigns the member of team A, then the Team B head will be pulled through into Team A’s view. Be great to choose to filter out.
Will vote for the feature linked above