Collapse Agenda in Monday Docs

Our team has recently started using Monday Docs for our various meeting agendas, and we love it! Makes it much easier to have the relevant boards embedded in your doc than having to jump from Google Doc to Monday.com constantly.

I was curious if it’d be possible to implement some sort of collapsible feature that would allow for previous agenda minutes, topics, etc. to be condensed within the doc. Example: Running Agenda has a header for each week’s minutes. Those minutes are important to keep as a reference, but do not necessarily need to be fully viewable at all times. Being able to establish a header over a bulleted agenda and then collapse those bullets as needed would make for a great tool!

I would love to see this feature! Has it happened yet?

1 Like

Would also really love this. Don’t think it has happened yet. Hoping it will soon! :slight_smile:

I would love this too. I rely heavily on Monday Docs to track reoccurring meeting notes. It would be useful to be able to collapse sections, so I don’t have to scroll through all of the notes when looking for a specific meeting date.

Voted on this, having the ability to Expand and collapse headings would be Awesome. I keep a running document of Meeting Minutes as well and I Like to use the presentation mode in Notes and would love to ability to collapse past meeting minute to clean up the view, and expand them when we need to reference pas discussion items.

This feature would be beyond helpful. Is this up for consideration, or other improvements to Workdocs such as multiple pages? Is there a roadmap for Workdocs?

@monday-team @CSG

1 Like