Color names when hovering for color blind people

It would be really great if hovering over a color in Monday’s color pickers would show the color name.
This feature exists in many products and is tremendously helpful for color blind people like me :slight_smile:
Thank you!

I would find this helpful too - I don’t have a great short-term memory, so sometimes when I’m trying to make a few columns with matching colors I forget exactly which shade I used. Being able to name them precisely (or at least having the colors organized in a way that made sense) would help cut down on double-checking that I used the proper shade of light blue.

It’s much easier to remember specifics like “periwinkle” or “second one on third row” than “one of the lighter shades, I think it was on the right side of the pallet, unless it wrapped when I changed another color.”

2 Likes

This is something I’m really struggling with as a color blind person. It’s ok when it’s just you, but it’s especially difficult when working in a team as I find it hard to follow when people are referring to color status, or ask me to setup new colors etc.

4 Likes

Please Add this!!! The struggle is real

1 Like

This is incredible crucial!

As soon as I created a Monday.com account, this is the first feature I looked for. Glad I’m not the only one struggling with this one. Colorblindness affects 1 in 12 men, so this would be very helpful for a lot of users!