Same Color for Groups, status, etc

There are times where I do not want different colors for elements on my boards, e.g. Groups, Status, etc.

I would like the ability to use the same color for multiple items.

I agree. Sometimes we have multiple scenarios that could be considered “done” that don’t require a different color. We use as many similar shades of green as we can, but it makes our board look like a rainbow. It would be nice to have several different labels for one color so we can see at a glance what is needs attention and what doesn’t.

2 Likes

Check this out. Column Color Shading

1 Like

Hi folks!
:rainbow: Introducing Color Columns: Transform Your Monday Boards with Vibrant Visuals! :rainbow:

After 4 long years (!!) of anticipation, we are thrilled to introduce Color Columns, the revolutionary app that will give you the capability to color your columns.
Your wait is finally over.

Download now: https://monday.com/marketplace/10000308

CardImageColorColumns

:white_check_mark: Mark Columns: Customize your boards with ease by marking specific columns as automation columns or any other logic that suits your workflow.

:white_check_mark: Enhanced Readability: No more boring boards! Color Columns adds a vibrant splash of color to your Monday.com boards, making data and tasks easier to digest. It’s not just pretty; it’s practical! Boost team collaboration and overall productivity effortlessly.

:white_check_mark: Column Clustering: Simplify complex projects and bring clarity to your boards by organizing and grouping relevant columns with color-coded clusters. Finally, you can navigate your workspace with ease.

:white_check_mark: Data Tracking Made Easy: Keep tabs on progress, deadlines, and milestones effortlessly with our user-friendly color shading system. Never miss a beat and keep everyone in sync with a quick glance.

:white_check_mark: Productivity Amplified: Say hello to an intuitive and visually appealing interface that will supercharge your team’s productivity. With Color Columns, you can focus on achieving your goals faster and with greater efficiency.

You can take a look at our website: Binatica - Color Columns

Let’s paint a brighter, more efficient future for your team together!
#ColorColumns #MondayMagic #ProductivityBoost